KAFILTRO DESCALER POWDER (5×25 gr)
Kafiltro Descaler Powder is odorless and with its easy-to-rinse formula, it eliminates taste disturbances in your next coffee-tea brews and offers you a delicious coffee-tea experience.Get Information
Calcification is a threat to the performance and durability of coffee and tea makers.
Mineral scale buildup can also clog the water flow and cause your machines to fail if it is not cleaned.
Descaling removes mineral deposits from the heating element of all coffee&tea equipment.
Kafiltro Descaler Powder is odorless and with its easy-to-rinse formula, it eliminates taste disturbances in your next coffee-tea brews and offers you a delicious coffee-tea experience.
It is formulated from biodegradable, odorless, and phosphate-free ingredients.
Contains 5 disposable descaling packs.
Use every 3 months for best results.
How to use
1. Dissolve 1 package (25 Gr.) of descaling powder in 1 liter of warm water.
2. Pour the resulting solution (mixture) into the water tank of your machine.
3. Start the machine (without adding coffee or tea)
4. After running out of water, empty the waste water and rinse your bowl and water tank under running water
5. Add clean water to the water tank and restart for rinsing and repeat this process one more time.
For kettle-teapot and similar tools, fill the containers with hot water directly and pour 1 lt. Add 1 sachet (25gr.) of descaling agent, then wait 15-20 minutes.
– Follow the descaling cycles of the manufacturers for fully automatic machines.